Please consider these points provided by the responsible gambling site Gambleaware.co.uk
Gambling responsibly will keep gambling enjoyable, and lower the risk of harm to you, your family or friends.
A person who gambles responsibly:
- gambles for fun, not to make money or to escape problems.
- knows that they are very unlikely to win in the long run.
- does not try to ‘chase’ or win back losses.
- gambles with money set aside for entertainment and never uses money intended for rent, bills and food.
- does not borrow money to gamble.
- does not let gambling affect their relationships with family and friends.
If you think you may have a gambling problem please seek advice.